"When one teaches, two learn."
- Are you someone that enjoys chatting with people from all around the world?
- Do you enjoy actively participating and creating community?
- Do you have a passion in marketing, recruitment, or social media?
- Do you want to practice your English in an international work environment?
If you answered yes to the questions above then you'd be perfect for our company as a Teacher Community Officer.
As our teachers are all online, this job may differ just a little from traditional teacher recruitment.
The full-time teacher community officer will be responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment for our teachers and addressing any issues/disputes from teachers.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing leads for potential teacher candidates;
- Delivering professional customer service to enquiring teachers, being their point on contact person;
- Screening candidates and managing the full teacher pipeline;
- Conducting teacher interviews & on-boarding (online);
- Managing teachers’ accounts;
- Creating Teacher Community content on social media and keeping track of the health of our Teacher Community;
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss recruitment forecast;
- Assisting Head of Teachers with teacher policy, teacher payroll, etc.;
- Acting as customer service for the teachers when necessary (answering questions about payroll, hours, classes, etc.);
- Liaising and assisting with class operations as necessary;
- Conducting social media campaigns to either recruit teachers or promote and build teacher community;
- Supporting our team with administrative duties.
Your Skill and Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in teacher recruitment;
- 2-3 years of experience in teacher recruitment or other HR/ marketing-related tasks is preferred;
- Customer service experience;
- Have some experience with marketing and/or social media management.
You will excel at this job if you:
- Enjoy talking to new people;
- Can understand basic recruitment pipeline numbers and can make suggestions based on those numbers;
- Are generally extroverted and like marketing, recruitment, and chatting with people;
- Are an empathetic person, but also not afraid to stick to policy;
- Understand the educational or edtech industry in Vietnam;
- Have taught, been a teacher assistant, or tutor in the past;
- Someone who is adaptable to a start-up environment - open to completing other tasks outside of their job description and adjust according for the benefit of the company.
Why you'll love working here
- Attractive monthly salary with bonus based on KPI Performance;
- Friendly and funny colleagues (and free snacks!);
- Opportunities for promotion, career development, and mentorship;
- Dynamic, fast-paced, professional, fun and exciting start-up work environment;
Please Note: This position is in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying