One On One English is an ed-tech startup based in Vietnam looking to disrupt English language instruction in South East Asia. We provide online ESL courses to elementary to high school students by connecting learners with North American teachers in virtual classrooms designed to optimize learning. Our vision is to become the leading education platform for quality language instruction and enrichment in SEA.
- Accountable for the production and delivery of a strategic marketing plan from awareness through to registration, meeting monthly, annual targets and delivering on year on year improvement in performance.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing, Head of Sales/Service and other Heads of Academic to produce and execute an integrated strategy and frictionless customer journey across all channels rooted in insight with measurable KPIs.
- Manage and integrate tracking flow, reports, data improvements within internal CRM and other performance tracking systems. Understand and constantly update, adapt customer journey throughout performance campaigns.
- Develop and embed a deep level of understanding of customer insight & segmentation in all recruitment activities.
- Accountable for the partnership and performance of marketing & media agencies in delivering a customer acquisition plan to achieve targets.
- To provide inspirational leadership and act as a role model for the department in all interactions and engagements.
- Including carrying out appraisals and reviews, identifying training needs, dealing with people management issues arising within the team.
- Recruit, brief and manage contractors, vendors or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Lead work with the Insight & Digital team to evaluate, report on and improve the effectiveness of implemented activities on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Manage daily, monthly tasks and reports for customer acquisition campaign performance. Experiment and adapt campaigns based on trends, viral contents and company strategies/initiatives.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Successfully delivered strategic marketing and communications plans.
- Extensive experience of delivering successful acquisition marketing strategies.
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills are essential.
- Startup mindset and strong self-motivation.
- Salary range: Negotiable.
- Monthly and annual performance-based pay increases.
- Good quality health insurance provided for the duration of the contract.
- Training and on-going professional development.
- Remote work, modern office, parties and team buildings.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive monthly salary with bonus based on KPI Performance;
- Friendly and funny colleagues (and free snacks!);
- Opportunities for promotion, career development, and mentorship;
- Dynamic, fast-paced, professional, fun and exciting start-up work environment;
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying