One On One English is an ed-tech startup based in Vietnam looking to disrupt English language instruction in South East Asia. We provide online ESL courses to elementary to high school students by connecting learners with North American teachers in virtual classrooms designed to optimize learning. Our vision is to become the leading education platform for quality language instruction and enrichment in SEA.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual performance KPIs by delivering quality leads for the company to achieve its sales target(s).
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing for KPI and budget planning and make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals.
- Daily budget management across paid advertising channels, ensuring spend is paced correctly.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to come up with innovative, growth hacking ideas.
- Constantly experiment and run A/B tests to adapt campaigns based on company strategies, customer insights, and trends.
- Work with agencies and partners to meet and/or exceed advertising goals.
- Build weekly and ad-hoc reports that assess performance across advertising channels continuously.
- Manage tracking flow and monitor and administer analytics dashboards, and make recommendations for improving efficiencies.
- Stay ahead of the competition by adopting new/best practices and explore different channels and platforms on an ongoing basis.
- Develop on-site and off-site SEO strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Create SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO activities across the business.
Expertise in Facebook ads, Google ads (GDN, paid search), Youtube ads is a must.
Experience optimizing websites.
Experience of 2-3 years in Performance marketing roles.
Relevant education industry experience is a big plus.
Extensive experience in SEO.
Good understanding of web design and site structures, HTML coding and other standard code.
In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
In-depth knowledge of Analytics tools and CRM.
Detail-oriented and result-oriented person.
Startup mindset and strong self-motivation.
- Salary range: Negotiable.
- Monthly and annual performance-based pay increases.
- Training and on-going professional development.
- Remote work, modern office, parties and team buildings.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive monthly salary with a bonus based on KPI Performance;
- Friendly and funny colleagues (and free snacks!);
- Opportunities for promotion, career development, and mentorship;
- Dynamic, fast-paced, professional, fun and exciting start-up work environment;
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying