One On One English is looking for content developers of all levels (from junior to senior) to create content for branding, performance, and product marketing purposes
One On One English is an ed-tech startup based in Vietnam looking to disrupt English language instruction in South East Asia. We provide online ESL courses to elementary to high school students by connecting learners with North American teachers in virtual classrooms designed to optimize learning. Our vision is to become the leading education platform for quality language instruction and enrichment in SEA.
- Manage and build timely, relevant, compelling content strategies that drive audience growth and engagement for the social site: Facebook, LinkedIn…; traditional channels: newspaper, blog, email, promotional campaigns,…;
- Select proper complementary content such as photos and video, and crafting social media messaging that draws traffic and followers;
- Identify new internet trends and opportunities to spark conversation and potential content creation;
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the company to align media strategy and output with One On One English brand image/ key visual;
- Coordinate with Visual Merchandise team, Graphic team, Media team on best practices for the display and distribution of content;
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines;
- Proof-reading & correct all content materials of junior members before sending out.
Skills and experience we look for
- 2-3 years of content creation experience with a strong knowledge of media platform and of SEO, plus for background working in the service industry or advertising agency;
- A network of connections in the entertainment, media, and other relevant industries necessary to facilitate brand growth and development;
- Understanding the landscape and development of trends in media and retail business;
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must - with proven project management skills to get things done;
- Creative mindset with the ability to solve tough problems and deliver to tight deadlines;
- Passionate for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written;
- Startup mindset and strong self-motivation.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities;
- Additional bonuses based on personal KPI performance;
- Comfortable working conditions and flexible working time;
- Friendly and funny colleagues (and free snacks!);
- Opportunities for promotion, career development, and mentorship;
- Dynamic, fast-paced, professional, fun, and exciting start-up work environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying