"Curriculum Developers play an indispensable role for both Curriculum and the Product as a whole"
Get paid professional training and development!
Improve your English skills working with members from around the world!
Challenge yourself by trying new things and be a part of many different projects!
Make a difference! Create a product Vietnamese children have never seen before. We inspire children to learn English by revolutionizing the way English is taught in Vietnam. You will be a part of the Academics Team, responsible for developing and building the engaging and advanced lessons our students use to learn and have fun!
We are One On One English: a brand new EdTech startup. Come join us!
As a Curriculum Developer or a Senior Curriculum Developer at One On One English, you will be a part of our Academics Team, performing key functions of testing and production.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design units of work aligned with standards and criteria;
- Design Homework and Prework aligned with planned unit, in a lesson plan format;
- Liaise with Academic Coordinator to align the creation of lessons and to ensure resources meet learning pathway standards;
- Write lesson content;
- Design assessments with level goals and standards;
- Monitor student success processes;
- Perform Quality Assurance;
- Support Junior Curriculum Developers;
- Project Management (for Senior Curriculum Developers).
Your Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree in Education or related field;
- Has 120hr TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or DELTA/ Or have at least 120hrs English Teaching Experience/ IELTS score of 6.5+ (Curriculum Developer) 8.0+ (Senior Curriculum Developer);
- 1-2 years teaching experience (Curriculum Developers);
- 3+ years teaching experience and one year of curriculum development (Senior Curriculum Developers);
- Demonstrated history of creating lesson plans.
Bonus if you have:
- Curriculum Development experience;
- Project Management experience;
- Design skills (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Video editing, etc.);
- Master's Degree in Education or a related field;
- Additional teaching certifications.
This is a FULL-TIME position:
→ working hours: 9:30-18:30 (Monday through Friday).
Attractive monthly compensation, you'll love it.
Why you'll love working here
- Friendly and funny colleagues (and free snacks!);
- Opportunities for promotion, career development, and mentorship;
- Dynamic, fast-paced, professional, fun and exciting start-up work environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying